Recently Elon Musk tweeted that you can not change the world if you work 40 hours a week. He went went on to say that you need to work 80-100 hours to change the world. But is that true? In today's episode we share why this is a big lie and that many of us are hustled out. More work is not the answer. So how do we change the world? How do we create a sustainable journey in life?
Finding rest and recharging are critical for a sustained life of ideas, dreaming, and entrepreneurship. Building rest in our fast paced society is hard to do, but it is possible. Five steps you can take to build a lifestyle of rest are:
1) Don't listen to voices that tell you to do it a specific way.
2) Take time to reflect on the past and your current situations.
3) Actually schedule time to recharge into your life.
4) Break routine and location.
5) Get rid of the old things that steel your time.
So join the conversation and let's talk about finding time to recharge.